Punch reveals 2017 Edinburgh roadshow date
Punch is bringing its popular roadshow event for licensees to Edinburgh later this year when the Scottish leg of its UK-wide tour heads to the Royal Highland Centre in Ingliston on 14 September.
Last year, over 300 licensees attended the Scottish leg of Punch’s UK-wide roadshow event, including 53% of representatives from the Punch pubs in Scotland.
The key focus for 2017 is on how the pub operator can help publicans build their business.
This includes innovative ideas and initiatives to increase sales and cut costs, along with ample opportunities to meet new and existing suppliers.
Now in their 14th year, the Punch roadshows are the largest pub exclusive roadshows in the country, providing current and potential publicans with support, offers and resources to make the most out of their business.
Punch CEO Duncan Garrood said, “We work hard to ensure [the roadshows] provide a beneficial platform for attendees to meet suppliers, gain advice and access the free support available.
“We look forward to welcoming existing and potential publicans from up and down the country.”
The roadshow will open at 10am and finish at 3pm and will visit seven UK cities in total.
The full UK roadshow dates are:
* 12TH SEPTEMBER: Chester Racecourse
* 14TH SEPTEMBER: Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
* 19TH SEPTEMBER: International Centre For Life, Newcastle
* 21ST SEPTEMBER: Thornbury Leisure Centre, Bristol
* 26TH SEPTEMBER: London ExCel
* 28TH SEPTEMBER: Leeds United FC
* 3RD OCTOBER: Ricoh Arena, Coventry
Latest posts by DRAM News Team (see all)
- Tennent’s Lager install 5000th Fount - 25/09/2017
- Tennent’s Tradeshow dates - 19/09/2017
- Innis & Gunn shareholders accept L Catterton £15m investment - 15/09/2017