Diageo is planning to expand its whisky production operation at Dailuaine distillery. They have submitted a planning application to Moray Council which reveals their plan to spend £9.5m upgrading the existing complex.
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market
- The Mill House in Stewarton gets a makeover and new menu
- Sue Says… is Scottish hospitality being thrown under the bus or is the Scottish Government listening?
- 12 Cocktails of Christmas – Part 2