Simon Howie Foods, which supplies a range of butchery products to the licensed trade, has appointed former AB World Foods’ Australasia general manager Andrew Staal as its new managing director. The appointment means that former MD Simon Howie becomes chairman of the company as Staal embarks on an ambitious business development drive to grow the firm’s £9m turnover.
- Hi-Spirits for Sazerac as re-name to reflect global growth
- Ewing and Smith stand up for hospitality and ask Scottish Government for 75% rates relief for hospitality
- Greene Kings £5m volt investment
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market