The Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve launches this month. The new expression aims to please both whisky enthusiasts and cigar aficionados alike and will be available on general release. It has an ABV of 44%. Richard Paterson, Master Distiller of The Dalmore comments, “Many of our fans were disappointed when the old Cigar Malt left the range in 2007, so we set about creating an even better whisky that would allow those fans to experience a great single malt that has been specifically crafted with cigar pairings in mind.”
- Greene Kings £5m volt investment
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market
- The Mill House in Stewarton gets a makeover and new menu
- Sue Says… is Scottish hospitality being thrown under the bus or is the Scottish Government listening?