Highland Park, distributed by Maxxium UK, has clinched a total of seven new awards for both Thor and Highland Park 50 year old. Thor, the first edition of Highland Park’s Valhalla Collection, has been awarded the first ever Spirit Design Masters Award at The Spirits Business 2012 Awards. The 16 year old single malt, which is the newest edition to the Highland Park family, also secured Gold, Best in Class at the International Spirits Challenge 2012. Highland Park’s oldest ever island single malt whisky – Highland Park 50 year old – also collected four awards. As well as winning Best Design at the World Whiskies Award 2012, it also took home the Best Limited Edition at the World Whiskies Design Awards. Peter Sandstrom, Marketing Director for Maxxium said, “To receive recognition from these respected industry bodies is a great honour.”
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market
- The Mill House in Stewarton gets a makeover and new menu
- Sue Says… is Scottish hospitality being thrown under the bus or is the Scottish Government listening?
- 12 Cocktails of Christmas – Part 2