Pan-Asian restaurant Cosmo is to launch its first all-you-can-eat outlet in Edinburgh at the Omni centre in the space of former nightclub Mood. This will be their second Scottish restaurant and will have a capacity of 300. It will serve cuisine from nine countries with dishes from China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Singapore, Vietnam and India featuring on the menu, as well as a sit-in restaurant with live cooking stations scattered throughout the premises allowing you to watch your food being prepared.
- Greene Kings £5m volt investment
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market
- The Mill House in Stewarton gets a makeover and new menu
- Sue Says… is Scottish hospitality being thrown under the bus or is the Scottish Government listening?