The Gleneagles Hotel has just finished a £1m renovation of its bedrooms. Thirty-six of Gleneagles’ 232 rooms have now had a makeover which includes underfloor heating, 39-inch TV’s and feature walls portraying golfing scenes from the Championship course. The refurb comes ahead of next year’s 2014 Ryder Cup.
- Hi-Spirits for Sazerac as re-name to reflect global growth
- Ewing and Smith stand up for hospitality and ask Scottish Government for 75% rates relief for hospitality
- Greene Kings £5m volt investment
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market