Here is DRAM’s pick of the top 6 stories from the drinks industry over the last few days. Click on the links to read more.
1. Scotch Whisky distilleries join Edinburgh Castle, London Zoo and Stonehenge as top tourist attractions.
2. Barclays report reveals the number of young pub owners has risen 25 % in the past three years
3. New distillery for tiny Hebridean island of Raasay
4. Off on holiday this year? New Post Office research reveals which European cities have the cheapest round.
5. Fancy a bone marrow cocktail?
6. PETA demand that the U.K’s oldest pub changes it’s name