Bar Brig is one of the latest bars to open on Leith Walk. The new bar, formerly Bar Seinne has now moved completely away from its old look as an ‘old man’s boozer’ The bar now features a shabby chic look, whisky barrel tables and a Broadway style sign. It also offers a range of wine and bubbles, street food bites and seasonal cocktail offerings. The next move is to transform the basement into a new live music venue.
- Greene Kings £5m volt investment
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market
- The Mill House in Stewarton gets a makeover and new menu
- Sue Says… is Scottish hospitality being thrown under the bus or is the Scottish Government listening?