Glasgow’s Walkabout, on Renfield Street, has reopened following a million pound refurbishment over both floors. John Paul McMillan, Deputy Manager told DRAM, “Both floors were ripped out and stripped back to shells. Downstairs is all brand new, including a stadium stand, sound system, lighting, with a mixture of tall tables, small tables and booths” He continued, “Upstairs is Felson’s Stick Hall and Cocktail Lounge. It has seven Amercian-style pool tables and a shuffle board. The design is based on an American speakeasy and names after ‘Fast’ Eddie Felson, the character Tom Cruise played in the film ‘The Color of Money.”
- Greene Kings £5m volt investment
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market
- The Mill House in Stewarton gets a makeover and new menu
- Sue Says… is Scottish hospitality being thrown under the bus or is the Scottish Government listening?