The High Dive

The latest addition to the Civerinos Food Club, ‘The High Dive’ Pizza bar is officially open in the capital. It is, say the company behind it, Edinburgh’s very first ‘Pizza Pub’ situated on St, Leonard’s Street which is the former Old Montague Bar. It joins ‘Civerinos’ at Hunter Square on The Royal Mile and ‘Civerinos Slice’ at Forrest Road. Civerino’s is owned by Michele Civiera.

Share:

Category: Editors' Picks, News, Restaurant News
Tags:

Contact us

Upper Floor Finnieston House 1 The Stables Yard 1103 Argyle Street Glasgow G3 8ND
0141 221 6965

Social

Menu