Wallaces Express profits dipped slightly from £3.03m in 2012 to £2.42m according to accounts for the year ended 31 March. The company, in which Tennent’s owner C&C Group took a 50% stake earlier this year, said the results were “satisfactory.” Wallaces Express employed an average of 286 staff in its last financial year, compared with 295 the year previously. Directors’ remuneration totalled £383,727, with the highest paid director receiving £228,465.
- Ewing and Smith stand up for hospitality and ask Scottish Government for 75% rates relief for hospitality
- Greene Kings £5m volt investment
- The Nutcracker comes to the Duck & Waffle
- Three Thistles to sell pub business with all seven pubs going on the market
- The Mill House in Stewarton gets a makeover and new menu